Dr. Serpieri is an Italian Vascular Surgeon, specialized in advanced technologies for legs vein care and cosmetic medicine of the face and the body.
Lower limbs vein surgery, both for functional and cosmetic complaints, providing the full range of venous vascular and endovascular procedures:
- Thermo ablative endovascular techniques such as Laser (EVLA) and RadioFrequency (ClosureFast), and endovascular mechano-chemical ablation (ClariVein® device) and Cyanoacrilate (VenaSeal® Sapheon device) for the treatment of saphenous veins valvular incompetence
- Office-based varicectomy and microvaricectomy (hook avulsion) under local anesthetic
- T.E.L.C. Technique© (Transilluminated Endovenous Laser Coagulation) for the treatment of "reticular or feeding veins"
- Veinlite, Veinviewer and US-guided sclerotherapy
- EVRF (endovenous radiofrequency) and EVL (endovenous laser) ablation of Perforator veins
- Microsclerotherapy for the treatment of thread veins
- Management of superficial and deep thrombophlebitis
- Vascular US diagnostic examinations (average 2500/year)